Man from congo's staff app

Clone Wars PVP / Accepted Applications / Man from congo's staff app

Posted: 5 months ago / Nov 20, 2020
Edited: 5 months ago / Nov 20, 2020

Steam ID + Discord Name & ID: STEAM_0:0:151450262/ Man from congo #7345                   In-Game Name: Man from congo

Timezone:CET+1 (Netherlands)

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘SAM’ or 'ULX'?: I am familiar with them however it could take some time for me to get used to those systems again.

Do you have a microphone?: I do.

Why should we accept you over the other applicants?: Well mainly I am very active on discord and will be very active during the servers life time. Secondly I am pretty neutral when it comes to sits and I know some people in the staff team so I think I will fit right in. Other then that, I do actually somewhat have fun while staffing and always put the player first. I do have some experience as well though it is not too magnificent.

Do you have any past experience as staff? : Yes I actually was a Moderator on IG for once, had multiple ranks on CN and lastly was a staff member on DNG as well.

How active are you on the discord & server? : Like I said above im pretty active.

Why would you like to become staff? : Well its mainly because I want to play IG again and get the experience of "staffing" back. Secondly I really like helping people in general and giving them a enjoyable time.

What is the job of a staff member?  A Staff member is here, to firstly of course deal with rulebreakers,toxicity,minges,hackers etc. They are to act neutral or according to the Staff guideline document. Secondly to reasure that people have fun on the server and to help those in "need". In general just to enforce the rules of the server and lastly to minimize toxicity if possible. (Like for example in OOC)

Anything else we should know:  I accidentally deleted my previous application. Im sorry for that!

Please sign in to view & create replies.