Ryan Franz's Staff App.

Clone Wars PVP / Accepted Applications / Ryan Franz's Staff App.

Posted: 5 months ago / Nov 18, 2020
Edited: 5 months ago / Nov 20, 2020

Steam ID + Discord Name & ID: STEAM_0:1:196269911 / Fritz#1187

In-Game Name: N/A

Timezone: EST

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘SAM’ or 'ULX'?: Yes.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

Why should we accept you over the other applicants?: With my previous experience and unquestionable loyalty to Imperium all this time since 2017 I think it's safe to say I am more than willing to give up hours of my life on this server making sure it's in order and people are having fun because making other peoples time on the server more enjoyable is the best thing you can do. I'm also a former Imperium Staff member in multiple iterations so having a more Veteran Staff'er on the team to teach the newer guys how things are run here would help out a lot with the management team.  

Do you have any past experience as staff? 
Venomous Gaming - Admin
Imperium Gaming - Admin
Imperium Gaming 1942rp - Head Admin
Typhon Networks - Admin
Valence Roleplay - Moderator
Revival HaloRP - Super Admin
CGC FalloutRP - Trusted Admin/B-Team
CGC MetroRP - Admin

How active are you on the discord & server? Mostly every day to check for server announcements. 

Why would you like to become staff? The reason why I want to be staff is that in almost every iteration of the server I have been a Staff Member for the AvA server because I want the server to prosper and not be filled with minges, failrp'ers, and meta gamers because it kills overall gameplay of the server and it's just a bad time for both factions and the server is here to have fun and enjoy the friends you meet and bring along the way. That's what Imperium is all about.

What is the job of a staff member? To enforce the official and roleplay rules of the AvA Server and to be a role model for the server and players who wish to become a Staff Member or know how things ran around here and give off a good impression to the server.

Anything else we should know: Played since 1.0 WW2 and Late WW1.

Former Imperium 1942RP Head Admin

Imperium 2.0 Admin

Imperium 3.0 Admin

Imperium 4.0 Moderator

Veteran Imperium Gaming Member

“An Aryan brother is without a care/He walks where the weak and heartless won’t dare/And if by chance he should stumble, and lose control/His brothers will be there, to help reach is goal/For a worthy brother, no need is too great/He need not but ask, fulfillment’s his fate/For an Aryan brother, death holds no fear/Vengeance will be his, through his brothers still here.”

Please sign in to view & create replies.