Staff Application

Clone Wars PVP / Accepted Applications / Staff Application

Posted: 5 months ago / Nov 18, 2020
Edited: 5 months ago / Nov 20, 2020

Steam ID + Discord Name & ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/) just an alien with a PPSH 41#5190 

In-Game Name: just an alien with a PPSH 41

Timezone: AEST

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘SAM’ or 'ULX'?: Yes

Do you have a microphone?: It broke, but I'm a quick typer and I'm getting a new one. 

Why should we accept you over the other applicants?: I have a huge amount of experience that would be extremely beneficial to the staff team, I have alot of qualities that would assist me in being staff, I am devoted, kind, helpful and I always put the player first. 

Do you have any past experience as staff? Yes, I do. 

How active are you on the discord & server? I was on the old server and on the discord I am active as well. 

Why would you like to become staff? So I can assist the community, I love what this community is trying to do and I want to assist that in any way I can. I want to make sure that the players' roleplay experience runs smoothly so they will continue to play the server. 

What is the job of a staff member? To assist the community and to ensure the server is running smoothly, free from minges, and making sure RP is uninterrupted. An important job for a staff member to do is to ensure that the experience of the player remains positive if it does not, that player might leave and join another server, so I find it imperative that I staff member be able to do their job properly and effectively. 

Anything else we should know: I have a great work ethic, so I always do my job right and I am extremely friendly and devoted to what I do. 

Operator for the Axis V Allies Server. 

Please sign in to view & create replies.