Bag Ban

Clone Wars PVP / Accepted Applications / Bag Ban

Posted: 2 months ago / Dec 15, 2020
Edited: 2 months ago / Dec 18, 2020

OP

OP

Reason for ban (stated on the ban message): Using cheats (Aimbot)

Staff member who issued the ban: Adolf (I think). In game name Sebastian "Tank Destroyer"

Ban Length: 2 weeks

Why the ban should be removed or reduced: I didn't use cheats and there was no admin sit that allowed me to explain this. I spawned in, heard people talking with Sebastian about cheating and then went out and was banned while fighting not even five minutes later. I saw none of the evidence that I was cheating, even my kills were -1 or 0 when I was banned. The only reason I could imagine I was banned was that I was shooting through walls at Axis in a farmhouse, something that the 1st Axis were doing back to us. I don't even think I killed anyone. I hope this is some sort of glitch or misunderstanding as I don't like being called a cheater and banned when I haven't done anything. I would very much like to see the evidence that led to this conclusion as I have been playing on this server and its previous iterations for years without cheating. Furthermore, I would like to know why I wasn't afforded the chance to immediately speak to a member of staff prior to the ban. A two week ban is a hefty punishment and it seems extremely illogical to issue it without even attempting an admin sit.

Name and steam ID: Gubabi STEAM_0:1:54556168

Please sign in to view & create replies.