OP

Steam ID + Discord Name & ID: 

STEAM_0:1:46644418 + Pyraven#7350

In-Game Name:

Kaisen Wolff

Timezone:

US Central Standard (CST, GMT-6)

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘SAM’ or 'ULX'?:

Yes for both, if I can't figure something out I'll be sure to ask others how to do so.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes of course.

Why should we accept you over the other applicants?: 

As a long time member of Imperium I have a lot of passion for the server, I love getting on and being able to play with others. I just wish to help our community and be there whenever others can't. The more staff, the more order and fun the people of the server are able to have!

Do you have any past experience as staff? 

Yes, In 2.0 and 3.0 I was a VIP admin on WW2 and back in 1.0 WW1RP.

How active are you on the discord & server?

I'd say fairly active, on almost every weekday at peak times (Around 12-6 CST) and on weekends at around 5-6 PM CST.

Why would you like to become staff?

I've been with Imperium since WW1, I've seen it grow and branch out to all other sorts of game modes and I've always loved being on here, so I feel it'd be a privilege to finally work as a staff member and help better our WW2 server as much as possible. As a member of the Axis, I feel like our side is usually understaffed so therefore minging and other sorts of rulebreaking are more common and don't get punished as quickly as they should. things can quickly get out of hand and I feel like if I were to become staff I could be able to solve our problems as soon as possible.

What is the job of a staff member?

To keep the server running the way it's supposed to and keep the players happy, if someone is breaking the rules, like minging or TKing, it ruins other people's fun and immersion, therefore it's the staff's job to be there for the community and step in so we can continue to play and have our fun free time uninterrupted as long as possible. 

Anything else we should know: Nothing else!

Kaisen Wolff 🇬🇪

Please sign in to view & create replies.