OP

Staff
Trial Moderator
VIP
OP

Steam ID + Discord Name & ID:

76561198114202742 + The Milk Man#9264

In-Game Name:

The Milk Man/Malcolm 'Tittensaft' Milchmann/Maximillian Tittensaft/Lactose Lad/Hydrocarbon Harry

Timezone:

PT (UTC-8 normal time, UTC-7 daylight savings)

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘SAM’ or 'ULX'?:

Yes, I have used SAM & ULX while they were still accessible by COs during IG 5.0 and as a Staff member on LN. (I know LN cringe, but its dead now and I'm willing to give up LN for IG)

Do you have a microphone?:

Of course I do.

Why should we accept you over the other applicants?:

There are 3 things I have over most other applicants; Previous admin experience, High Activity, and an Understanding of English grammer and vocabulary. First of all I have previously worked as a Game Master for Lombardia Networks (Again I get it its Cringe) with a total of 12 events under my belt within the short time I was working on LN. I understand SAM & ULX; having familiarized myself with the ticket system, whitelist system, common comannds under !menu, etc. Secondly I have high Activity. On IG 5.0 and on LN, I was one of the most Active players on each server (behind Manfred on 5.0 & most active on LN) having hunderds of hours on each. Third of all, I can properly articulate my thoughts in writing and in spoken language; evidence of this being the application I am writing here. Other than this forum, I have high marks in English, especially in essay writing and reading comprehenmsion. 

Do you have any past experience as staff?

Yes, as seen earlier.

How active are you on the discord & server?

On discord, I am active daily if not hourly. In game, I am active daily with a history of ativity as seen earlier in the application.

Why would you like to become staff? 

Personally I would like to get to game master as soon as possible, because I enjoy hosting events and want to continue to test my skills. I also want to have a greater say in the rule set of the server, because I have some critisims of the currently rule set and have previously had the rule set changed.

What is the job of a staff member?

As a staff member, my first and foremost duty is to enforce the rules EVENLY and CONSISTENTLY (aka fairly). My secondary duty is to assist in the role play experience of the player (give ranks, add whitelists, etc). My thrid most important duty is to inform the common member of the rules when asked and investigate when an infraction is reported to me.

Anything else we should know: 

I'm not this pretentious sounding in person, I'm just playing it up for "professionalism".

Please sign in to view & create replies.