Manfred Von Richthofen's Staff Application

WWII Axis v Allies RP / Accepted Applications / Manfred Von Richthofen's Staff Application

Posted: 5 days ago / Nov 22, 2020
Edited: 5 days ago / Nov 22, 2020

Steam ID + Discord Name & ID: Manfred Freiherr Von Richthofen#6350, STEAM_0:1:225784814

In-Game Name: Manfred Freiherr Von Richthofen

Timezone: PST

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘SAM’ or 'ULX'? Yes, both.

Do you have a microphone? Yes.

Why should we accept you over the other applicants? You should accepct my application, because I have a great number of experience with the staff members, community members, and the dynamic of the server itself. I have been able to understand the people and their actions within the community and to properly deal with them. I have been here since the middle of 2.0 and have seen alot through the eyes of community member and a staff member, having to deal with a lot of them and having to help others understand them. I have experience with the dynamic of the staff team and how to train new staff members, I also have the experience of being an officer whilst a staff member and how to understand the importance of both.

Do you have any past experience as staff? Yes. Joined the IG staff team in late 2.0, early 3.0, being known for VIPAdmin until my promotion to Head Admin during the latest verions of IG.

How active are you on the discord & server? Very actvie on both the server and discord, but my activity on the server can go down due to internet connection and school.

Why would you like to become staff? I would like to become a staff member again because I want to continue helping the community, the staff members, and community members. I want to help out in setting up maps and helping events, while helping the flow of RP on the server. I want to train new community members and new staff members, help out where ever I can, and to better understand the community as a whole.

What is the job of a staff member? A staff members job is to firstly, maintain and manage the flow or roleplay within the server, to keep the dynamic of fun and enjoyable in the server, and to help out anyone that needs it. Secondly, observe, punish, or identify any person that is found breaking the essence of roleplay, breaking the rules, glitching/abusing, or cheating. Thirdly, help introduce new staff/community members to the server and give them an understanding what they need/can do. They are not to interfear with roleplay, abuse power for their or others personal gain, and bullying of any kind.

Anything else we should know: Not yet.

Manfred Albrecht  Freiherr Von Richthofen

Former Head Admin

Former 183rd VolksGrenadier Oberst

"Red Baron"

“Mayor of Berlin”

Operator

716th Static Infantry Division OberstLeutnant

Please sign in to view & create replies.