WWII Axis v Allies RP / Accepted Applications / Staff Application

Posted: 6 days ago / Nov 20, 2020
Edited: 6 days ago / Nov 21, 2020

OP

OP

Steam ID + Discord Name & ID: Steam: STEAM_0:0:87887550 Discord: Big#9445

In-Game Name: N/A

Timezone: AEST

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘SAM’ or 'ULX'?: Yes I am familiar with both

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Why should we accept you over the other applicants?: From my previous times as administration on servers and on this server I do know my way around on how to help keep the server in good condition. As well I love this community and I'd love to help out although it has been awhile since I was last apart of this community I would love to get back into it and get good experience in AVA again.

Do you have any past experience as staff? Yes I do (Listed Below)

[IG] Imperial Gaming- Star Wars Rp (Got to the Rank of Moderator, left due to personal reasons)-2019

[TGC] The Gaming Council- Star Wars Rp (Got to the Rank of Admin, Left to the server and community shutting down)-2016

[IG] Imperium Gaming- WW2 AVA (Got to the Rank of Moderator, left due to PC breaking down and not being able to get back into Gmod)-2018

[EG] Empire gaming- Star Wars Rp (Got to Moderator, left due to the server shutting down and merging with Imperial Gaming)-2018

[CG] Colassal Gaming- MilitaryRp (Got to Admin, Left due to new owner's way of controlling the server)-2017

How active are you on the discord & server? I check Discord just about everyday for any news or notifications. When the server comes up I'll be frequently looking for any news or updates.

Why would you like to become staff? I love this community and want to rejoin it after my time away. As well as help players in the community and help everyone have a safe and fun Rp experience on the server weather it be in a Rp or OOC sitiuation. I also want to help get rid of any trolls, minge's or rdm's as they are the most common thing found on any Rp servers and ruin it for the players trying to have a good time.

What is the job of a staff member? The role of a Staff Member is to ensure the community is safe and protected, to enforce the rules, help give information to players of the community and help players have a good Rp Experience.

Anything else we should know: I'd Like to thank you for taking time out of your day to read my Application and to have a good day.

Please sign in to view & create replies.