POLDO's Gamemaster Application (Correct Format now)

WWII Axis v Allies RP / Denied Applications / POLDO's Gamemaster Application (Correct Format now)

Posted: 6 months ago / May 22, 2020
Edited: 6 months ago / May 22, 2020

OP

OP

In-Game Name: Alexander (Allies) Franz Luftwurg (Axis)

Discord Name and ID: POLDO#7250

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:27859761

Timezone: GMT +1

Have you previously been a gamemaster for a server (if so what server and what community)?: Yes I have been gamemaster in other communities, but i retired from them.

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster? (150-250 words)

I want to become staff cause i am with Imperium Gaming from about 2 Years, I do love this Server,  but also I really want to help you guys administrating rules etc, I would also love to do events as I have past event staff Experience, I do know how to use ULX Commands (!bring , !goto , !cloak , !uncloak , jail (amount of time) (name) (Used in RDM on Sits, or trying to run from the sit). ), I also am VIP, but it does not matter, I also know how to make a event, i will make a example right now. A Event could be D-Day event (Famous Example), US Forces storming the beaches, their first goal is to make sure they can hold the beach, taking cover behind wrecks, rocks, bodies, etc. then their secondary goal would be storm the first bunkers t hen proceed to the top one, when they have captured atleast two bunkers they will have two advantages, 1 DD Tank and one Artillery/Plane strike on their choosen location, after they got the top bunker they can request some DD Tanks, the max will be 4, 2 in the battlefield, the Axis will get themselfs 3 Tanks, then they will assault the mansion, timer will start whenever each team holds it, timer will be 6 minutes.

What types of events could you bring to the table? (Be detailed)  A Event could be D-Day event (Famous Example), US Forces storming the beaches, their first goal is to make sure they can hold the beach, taking cover behind wrecks, rocks, bodies, etc. then their secondary goal would be storm the first bunkers t hen proceed to the top one, when they have captured atleast two bunkers they will have two advantages, 1 DD Tank and one Artillery/Plane strike on their choosen location, after they got the top bunker they can request some DD Tanks, the max will be 4, 2 in the battlefield, the Axis will get themselfs 3 Tanks, then they will assault the mansion, timer will start whenever each team holds it, timer will be 6 minutes.

A Gamemaster is required to host 2-3 events a week. Can you do this?  I can host them very easly.

What makes a good staff member, and what makes a bad staff member?: A Good Staff member could be a Staff Member which is always on, helps during event, always helping people when on duty, And Loyal and surely Respectful. In the other hand, a bad staff member could be a man that is disrespectful, abuses his powers, and being rude.

Also a Gamemaster is to not have a favorite side and is to use their abilities wisely.(Spawning tanks/artillery) Explain why this is so. (50-100 words) Thats cause as Axis you can spawn a tiger when the other, and unbalance the battle, Giving artillery can let players abuse it and much more, mostly the tanks such as the tiger as the tiger can completly destroy other tanks and resists to atleast 5 Shots, I have tested it myself and it is very unbalanced, Same goes for the allied side, as it can very much unbalance the battles, and it can also make players rage and that is not what i seek in my gamemaster experience, so i will respect every rule that is given to me and will be given to me.

Finally, to show your creative side, we want to see an event format and plan that you may do for an event.  Please demonstrate what you would do for an event of your choice. Creativity with maps and ideas splitting from the simple format is great to see fyi. I would surely start with a Normal Event, informing Officers what they have to do, Axis. They must defend Farms for about 6 minutes, as allies attack their position, both sides may have only 1 tank each time, they will not get heavy or medium tanks, maxt hey will get is 1 Light tank, which if it will eventually die may become a Medium, the tank respawn time is 3 minutes, no PanzerShrek on Infantry allowed, same goes for using artillery as it can very unbalance the game, after this event i would make a D-Day Event or a bulge event as i am very creative during events and i like details, so i will probably add corpses, destroyed boats, etc, The D-Day event will be Attacking the first 3 bunkers, each bunker must be held for 4 minutes, then passing to top bunker then to mansion.

Any other information you would like to tell us? Sorry if its mixed up, the format broke when i typed too much, don't know why.

Please sign in to view & create replies.