POLDO's Gamemaster Application

WWII Axis v Allies RP / Denied Applications / POLDO's Gamemaster Application

Posted: 1 month ago / May 21, 2020
Edited: 1 month ago / May 21, 2020

OP

OP

In-Game Name: Alexander (Main Name) Chonky the Warrior (Second One)

Discord name and ID: POLDO#7250

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:27859761

Time zone: GMT +1

Have you previously staffed for a server (if so what server and what community)?: Yes I do, i am staff in the server OH Vietnam RP, Which is currenctly becoming Medieval RP, I was staff in Herus Network, but I retired since server died.

Why do you want to be staff? (250 word minimum): I want to become staff cause i am with Imperium Gaming from about 2 Years, I do love this Server,  but also I really want to help you guys administrating rules etc, I would also love to do events as I have past event staff Experience, I do know how to use ULX Commands (!bring , !goto , !cloak , !uncloak , jail (amount of time) (name) (Used in RDM on Sits, or trying to run from the sit). ), I also am VIP, but it does not matter, I also know how to make a event, i will make a example right now. A Event could be D-Day event (Famous Example), US Forces storming the beaches, their first goal is to make sure they can hold the beach, taking cover behind wrecks, rocks, bodies, etc. then their secondary goal would be storm the first bunkers t hen proceed to the top one, when they have captured atleast two bunkers they will have two advantages, 1 DD Tank and one Artillery/Plane strike on their choosen location, after they got the top bunker they can request some DD Tanks, the max will be 4, 2 in the battlefield, the Axis will get themselfs 3 Tanks, then they will assault the mansion, timer will start whenever each team holds it, timer will be 6 minutes.

What makes a good staff member, and what makes a bad staff member?: A Good Staff member could be a Staff Member which is always on, helps during event, always helping people when on duty, And Loyal and surely Respectful. In the other hand, a bad staff member could be a man that is disrespectful, abuses his powers, and being rude.

How many hours can you play in the typical day?: 5-6 hours per day.

Anything else you would like to add?: The word counter i used said 219 characters, yours may be diffrent (
https://gyazo.com/47fd138901425b24ddf18936713b9336 )

Please sign in to view & create replies.