POLDO's Staff Application

WWII Axis v Allies RP / Denied Applications / POLDO's Staff Application

Posted: 1 month ago / May 15, 2020
Edited: 1 month ago / May 16, 2020

OP

OP

In-Game Name: Alexander (Main Name) Chonky the Warrior (Second One)

Discord name and ID: POLDO#7250

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:27859761

Time zone: GMT +1

Have you previously staffed for a server (if so what server and what community)?: Yes I do, i am staff in the server OH Vietnam RP, Which is currenctly becoming Medieval RP, I was staff in Herus Network, but I retired since server died.

Why do you want to be staff? (250 word minimum): I want to become staff cause i am with Imperium Gaming from about 2 Years, I do love this Server,  but also I really want to help you guys administrating rules etc, I would also love to do events as I have past event staff Experience, I do know how to use ULX Commands (!bring , !goto , !cloak , !uncloak , jail (amount of time) (name) (Used in RDM on Sits, or trying to run from the sit). ), I also am VIP, but it does not matter.

What makes a good staff member, and what makes a bad staff member?: A Good Staff member could be a Staff Member which is always on, helps during event, always helping people when on duty, And Loyal and surely Respectful. In the other hand, a bad staff member could be a man that is disrespectful, abuses his powers, and being rude.

How many hours can you play in the typical day?: 5-6 hours per day.

Anything else you would like to add?: I would like to add, if its an option to become gamemaster, as i am very good at making events.

Please sign in to view & create replies.